Open Clinic Centered Riding with Peggy Brown
Who would not want to ride in harmony? Did you know that a balanced seat can help refine your aids? But how do you achieve this balanced seat? And how do you refine your aids?
Centered Riding teaches the HOW in the WHAT. You will improve body awareness and balance. You'll ride your horse in harmoy. Riding comes easier. In this clinic you will get aquaintained with the four basiscs of Centered Riding. Are are you already teaching riding and are you interested in doing the Centered Riding Instructorcourse? You can after completing this Open Clinic.
Peggy Brown is a Senior Centered Riding Instructor Level IV. That means she apprenticed with Sally Swift herself. She gives Anatomy in Motion demos. Pegyy is the Visible Rider.
Did you know
- This clinic is open to any riding discipline
- This clinic is valuable to any level of rider
- Schoolhorses available
- Auditors welcome (without riding)
- Coffee, tea and lunch are included
- Box with bedding for Saturday & Sunday is included. Bring your own hay/fodder
- Share a holiday let at the Horsetelerie at a discount rate
- Language: English
- At the Horsetellerie, Ommerweg 11, 7797 RD Rheezerveen, Netherlands
- Arrive earlier? Stay longer? Ask for the possibilities: www.horsetellerie.nl
- Costs, Early Bird: pay before 31th March
- € 240 Early Bird, bring own horse; full price € 260
- € 265 Early Bird on schoolhorse; full price € 285
- € 105 Early Bird Auditor (Saturday and Sunday); full price € 120
- € 60 Early Bird Auditor Saturday only; full price € 70.
Want to sign up?